Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A bit of a read: Can you love someone you've never met, but...?

My boyfriend and I had an online relationship for 9 months before we met in person. We only live 5 hours away, but neither of us can drive yet. I did love him before we met in person. I love his personality and we talked/texted EVERYday. We constantly text, literally constantly. We did webcam a lot, too. I honestly did love him. Well, I still do, but I knew I loved him before we met. We've only met twice and we've been together for 14 months now. I get to go see him on Friday though! :) Your nerves will take you over when you're about to meet him! When my boyfriend walked through the door for the first time, it felt SO unreal and just amazing and everything. Lol. :P But yes, you can love him from just talking and doing webcam, even though you've never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment