Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is you husband a teaser?

I have an issue...my husband will text me sweet intimate details during the day in which lead me on to thinking he wants to have sex later. Well, later comes around and he doesn't seem to follow through with everything he had been saying during the day. He will make comments like, "I'm tired" or "I'm too needy when it comes to sex and needing attention." I will appear to be disappointed in the situation or down, he will ask me what's wrong asif he has no earthly idea. He doesn't get it! I keep myself appealing for him, I eat right, I am tone, tan, long legs, beautiful-long blonde hair. I don't get it at all! What does he want in me! Usually men complain that their wives aren't sexually enough. Well, I am the exact opposite, I have a strong sexual need and want. I seriously don't get it! He acts like it is no big deal. He calls me needy, to me it's not at all needy, it's wanting to be with my husband intimately every chance we get. What is wrong with that? What does he lead me on all day that he wants it later, and completely doesn't follow through?? Does anyone else have this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment