Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why would the girl i like delete me from her friends list?

we've been good friends for years and she always had a crush on me but i never saw her as more than a good friend anyway she moved to panama with her mom three years ago and we kinda lost contact till four months ago i found her on facebook and she looks amazingly Beautiful so i gave her a chance and told her i was a schmuck for never seeing how gorgeous she really was.we exchanged numbers and got to know each other more intimately,everything was well till a two weeks ago my computer got broken and i had a bit of a struggle paying for my bills so i couldn't call her or write to her for a week and when i called her back she said i had forgotten about her but i made up an excuse 'cause i was ashamed to admit that i couldn't afford to call her or anything,i thought nothing happened but two days ago i logged into facebook and noticed she was no longer in my friends list also she almost never calls me 'because she argues she's having her final tests in panama which is understandable but no matter what i always strive to talk to her everyday.i think i'm in love with her please tell me what might be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment