Monday, July 18, 2011

RELATIONSHIP MENDING!? PLEASE HELP LADIES & GENTS.?

so my girlfriend and i (mid twenties) called our relationship off for now after two years. its been a rough month of communicating together and figuring out what we should do, and this was ourconclusion. we did not end on bad terms, we qre extremely close, and we both still talk and do wqnt the same thing in our relationship together. the breakup came bcus she needed space to be on her own. she has expressed her feelings for me and she does still love me and told me i am the most gwnuine guy shes ever met. she just felt that within her busy schedule of 40+ hrs of work and university, that she wasnt treating me the way she should. she hasnt done anything bad or wrong, but just she didnt want to b all about her, ive known her before as friends and shes always been that way, she wants to give me the affection and time i deserve. shes just confused basically and wants to learn to love and give me the love, attention and affection i deserve. she just needs space, and i think its a good thing. we are comunicating as individuals better now, and are def on the same page again. we gotta grow within ourselves n order to grow together. well my question is what can help me stay strong? any advice? and also what can we do to keep things together between us? like what is right for me to do? how should i act or still be there? is it wrong to hangout still? how intense should we let ourselves come close together, lik intimately? how should i comunicat with her without making her uncomfortable? what type of things can i do to just have fun with eachother? have you guys been in a situation like this? any advice would def help, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment