Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Isn't it stupid WWE....?

Let the story continue. It's just on the developing phase right now. However, I'll feel what you're feeling if they just continue this and there's no payoff. Whenever they do this (with Big Zeke winning via disqualification), they usually set up a match with either the stipulation that if Wade Barrett disqualifies himself, he'll lose the title or The Corre is banned from ringside. But I agree that Big Zeke SHOULD be the Intercontinental Champion right now. I'm getting tired of the disqualifications. Both Zeke and Wade are too good to be put in such horrendous storyline. The WWE is basically wasting their time and their potential. Wade SHOULD be somewhat in the Main Event and Big Zeke should be dominating the mid-card, yet they're stuck with what seems to be a never-ending repetitive story. Zeke needs the win and the Intercontinental Championship, so everyone could just move on to bigger and better things. I wish Zeke never left the group since I liked them as a group, but I just want this to be over already. Hopefully it's booked at Capitol Punishment, so it could finish up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment