Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why does he always ask me these questions?

So I've had quite a lot of dates with this guy the past few months. Anyway, almost everytime I see him he makes a comment about my sexual experience. For instance, we were kissing on my bed and I made a joke saying it was a good thing I moved my bed in front of the mirror and his response was "has this bed had any action before?" i didn't respond and he said "it has, hasn't it?" again i didn't respond. Another time I made a comment about c** and he was like "u'd know all about that, wouldn't you?" again, i didn't respond. i didn't feel that he was trying to be rude or insulting though. i gathered that he wanted to find out if i was a virgin or not. i don't think he thinks i'm a slut though because he was kissing me intimately and i told him not to leave a hickey on my boob and he said "it doesn't matter, no one is gonna see it" We haven't had sex yet, but we do get pretty physical. why does he ask these things... he's 23?

No comments:

Post a Comment