Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hey guys what's the deal?

Okay so I met this guy at the beginning of last month, we had sex several times, he asked me what I wanted and I told him that I just wanted to have fun, I had just been dumped by my ex fiance and I wasn't looking to jump into anything serious. He agreed that he didn't want a girlfriend because of his busy schedule. He was leaving for spring break and decided that he didn't want to continue to see me I agreed. I hadn't talked to him since up until last friday, he added me on facebook and we started chatting, he invited me out I agreed we had sex. I'm so confused about what he wants, he's so intimate. Like even when we were together the first time it was cuddling and soft kisses, he called me to his house just to sleep which was really awesome. I feel like he over steps the boundaries of where just sex becomes making love. I don't know how to interpret, what he's doing, I don't get it, i've never had a guy who wanted just sex act so intimately??

No comments:

Post a Comment